We will keep your personal info and credit card info safe!
To keep your data safe, we use a variety of methods, including passwords, encryption technology and secured networks.
- Passwords: We ask you to come up with a password when you create an account with Unique's Shop. It's an additional password, but it will help keep your data safe. Keep your password confidential and make it something that would be difficult for others to guess.
- Encryption: We also keep your data safe using encryption technology called Secure Socket Layer (SSL) software. This helps protect your information (name, address, credit card info, etc.) when you enter it and during its transmission across the Internet.
- Security Standards: Keeping your credit card info and other payment methods secure is especially important to us. That's why we meet or exceed all applicable requirements of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS), which is a set of security standards created by the credit card industry designed to keep cardholder info safe and secure. Our PCI DSS compliance is validated by independent third-party assessment. We also use other methods, including firewalls, to keep your information as secure as possible.
We collect the info you give us, and we use it to help you.
You know that we collect and maintain some of your information. For example, you provide your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card information and other data when you place an order, enter a contest or giveaway, request a catalog or make use of other aspects of our website. What do we do with this information? Among other things, we use that info to communicate with you, collect payment for products you purchase, respond to your questions, send information, promotions and catalogs to you, and to customize your shopping experience. We also may receive and use data about you from other sources and add it to our account information. For example, we might get an updated delivery address from one of our shippers.
You gave us your email address. What is it used for?
We may use your email address to communicate with you and for our promotional email marketing. You should notice amazing deals and promotions in your in-box! But if your emails are getting too cluttered and you'd like to unsubscribe from receiving those promotional emails, then you can find out how to unsubscribe by clicking here. Instructions on unsubscribing are also included in every email.
We know your address. What do we do with that?
Because we have your mailing address, we may send you catalogs packed full of fun and amazing values. Just an FYI, you might receive Unique's Shop catalogs and other catalog titles from us or our affiliates. From time to time, our catalog mailing list may be shared, rented or exchanged with other responsible businesses, vendors and service providers. If you do not want your name shared with businesses unaffiliated with Unique's Shop, or if you do not want to receive our catalogs, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org. It may take two to four weeks to remove your name from our list.
What are "cookies" that websites like ours use?
We have rules and limits about sharing your personal information.
We want to be clear about what we're doing with your information:
- We do not rent or exchange your email address, but we may use it as described in this policy and share it with our affiliated businesses, vendors and service providers, and with merchants whose websites link with ours.
- We may share, sell, transfer or assign customer information in connection with a merger, consolidation, sale of assets, joint venture, partnership, consulting engagement, service provider, or other business transaction or contract.
- Third-party businesses may also use or have access to your information when we engage them to send mail and email, analyze data and customer lists, conduct marketing, process accounts receivable, and other functions. That information may include details about your purchases, and it may be used to target advertising on other sites or applications. You can opt out of receiving targeted advertisements by emailing email us at email@example.com
- Some internet browsers have a "Do Not Track" (DNT) feature that lets you tell websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked. We currently are not able to interpret or respond to DNT signals, but we do provide you the option to opt out of interest-based advertising outlined in the paragraph above.
You've moved or opened a new email account. Now what?
With the most up-to-date information, we can make sure we're delivering the merchandise you ordered to the right spot! You can update your billing information or shipping information by accessing your account in the My Account section. There also is an email address update link in every promotional email that we send you.
We love to get social with you!
- Social media widgets: Unique's Shop uses social media features including the Facebook Share button, and Pinterest and Twitter widgets. First off, what’s a widget? Well, it’s basically a doorway to an app on your device. You can peek inside (look at information) or walk through (open and use the app). These features and widgets may collect information such as your IP address and which specific page you’re visiting on our website through cookies or tracking technologies. A third party might host these features, and interactions with them fall under the third party’s privacy policies.
- Social media ads: We’re all used to seeing targeted ads on our social media feeds. Unique's Shop uses them, too. These targeted ads follow the policies of the social media platform that they’re on.
Our toys are made for kids, but adults do the buying!
Our website does not sell products for purchase by children. Many of our products are toys designed for kids to play with or craft kits meant for kids, but those products are intended for purchase only by adults. So if you're under the age of 16, you may use this website only with permission of or supervision by a parent or guardian.
We only operate in the United States.
Our website conducts business solely in the United States. Our website does not offer goods or service to subjects of the European Union, does not accept orders from subjects in the European Union, and does not monitor behavior of subjects in the European Union for subsequent data processing, profiling or predicting personal preference, behaviors or attitudes.
NEVADA RESIDENTS’ PRIVACY RIGHTS
A Notice to Nevada Residents: Under Nevada law, if you are a resident of Nevada, you may apply limits to the sale of certain personal information to third parties for resale or licensing purposes. You are entitled to register your preference for limits on such sales in the future by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line, “Nevada Do Not Sell Request” along with your first and last name, email address, postal address and zip code so that we can match your information to your account.
What happens if this policy changes?